Monday 6 April 2015

I Have It All! Read Karen Igbos Birthday Message To Self

Here’s what Karen wrote on her IG page as she turns a year older, today, 6th of April, 2014.
Today I am a year older, normally I would have thrown a party but this year I find myself reflecting back on my life, I have been through a lot but yet I am alive, strong and healthy. I feel complete; I am tempted to say I have it all. I have been blessed with a wonderful, loving and caring husband who loves me for me and the most amazing family.
Things I thought mattered don't really matter anymore, as I grow older the more wiser and mature I get. I never felt this type of happiness with the fame and money. I want to thank my Heavenly Father for his guidance and protection and for seeing me through all the tough times in my life
As I step in to this new chapter of my life I need you oh Lord to lead me every step of the way.

Share Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Stephen Chuka

Connect Social

Twitter Googleplus Facebook Youtube Instagram